Leaff is a young Italian company dealing with DSP and ICT . A strong link with academic world (Università Politecnica delle Marche, Politecnico di Milano and Universite d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse) is maintained to guarantee a fresh know-how: the collaboration with experienced academic staff and young and qualified students is constantly fostered through joint participation to European and national research projects.
Leaff can offer agile, reliable and cost-effective consultancy delivering brilliant solutions even to unusual requirements.
Leaff main services are:
- Development of advanced algorithms for the processing of specific signals with a rapid implementation cycle: writing, testing and tuning on proprietary NU-Tech platform.
- Porting to main DSP platforms (Analog Devices, TI)
- Stand-alone PC applications development oriented to real-time and multichannel audio scenarios (Windows XP, Vista, Embedded and CE OS are supported)
- Providing multimedia solutions with rich and sophisticated graphical interfaces
- Hardware development: designing and prototyping of DSP boards focusing on audio applications also through ready-to-use specialized DSP boards for immediate implementation and product prototyping.
- CUDA parallel computing architecture: porting of legacy algorithms and implementation from scratch.